100% Customized Size Carbon Fiber Round Tubes Abrasion Resistant
Contact Person : Terry.Chang, Annie.Liang
Phone Number : +86-13681832139
WhatsApp : +8619537611058
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Normal Corrugated Carton Packing for International Shipment||Delivery Time :||7 working days after receiving Order Pay|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union, L/C||Supply Ability :||1500pcs month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Tanku|
|Certification:||SGS, ROHS||Model Number:||OEM|
|Product Name:||Carbon Fiber Composite Tube||Pattern:||Twill, Plain|
|Shape:||Round Or Customized||Material:||100% Carbon Fiber With Epoxy Resin|
|Application:||Cleaning Equipment, Automation Robotics, Telescoping Poles, Etc.||Advantage:||High Strength, Light Weight, Corrosion Resistance, Etc.|
3K Carbon Fiber Tube,
Telescoping Poles Carbon Fiber Tube,
Good Tenacity Carbon Fiber Tube
All Round Tubing - 3K Carbon Fiber Composite Tube & Tubing - High Modulus
Carbon Fiber Composite Tube Description:
Whether your project is big or small, we are bound to have a round composite tubing product that suits your needs. To help you get started on your project right away, we are generally able to ship most of the products listed in our store within7 business days! We can also cut your tubes to specific lengths with a variety of tolerances, and for many tubes, we offer sanding services. Whether it's aesthetic variations or superb mechanical properties, we've got the composite tubes for you!
Carbon Fiber Composite Tube is constructed using multiple wraps of twill and/or unidirectional fabrics. Rolled tubes are ideal for applications that require the highest bending stiffness and lowest weight, such as automation, robotics, telescoping poles, idler rollers, and UAV components. The standard finish is cello-wrapped gloss, but a smooth sanded finish is also available. We use a roll wrapping process for smaller, shorter tubes.
Also, We manufacture high-strength, low-weight carbon fiber tubes in various diameters. Our tubes are filament wounds for optimum fiber placement, to get the best performance. These tubes can be fabricated and assembled. Operations such as bonding, drilling, and precision cutting are also available.
Carbon Fiber Composite Tube Features:
1. Made of high modulus 100% carbon fiber with epoxy resin.
2. Great replacement for the low-grade aluminum wing tubes.
3. Weights only 1/5 of steel and 5 times stronger than steel.
4. Low Coefficiency Of Thermal Expansion, High-Temperature Resistance.
5. Good Tenacity, Good Toughness, Low Coefficiency Of Thermal Expansion.
1. Aerospace, Helicopters Model Drone, UAV, FPV, RC Model Parts
2. Manufacture Fixtures And Tooling, Industrial Automation
3. Sports Equipment, Musical Instruments, Medical Device
4. Building Construction Repair And Strengthening
5. Car Interior Decoration Parts, Art Products
|Product Name||Carbon Fiber Composite Tube|
|Material||100% Carbon Fiber|
|Color||Black or custom|
|Size||Custom thickness and length|
|Fiber Type||1.Carbon fiber+carbon fiber
2.Carbon fiber+ glass fiber
3.Carbon fiber+aramid fiber
|Application||1. Aerospace, RC model parts Helicopters Model
2. Manufacture fixtures and tooling
3. Industrial automation and robotics
4. Sports equipment
5. Musical instruments
6. Scientific apparatus
7. Medical device
|Our Product||Carbon fiber tube, carbon fiber plate, carbon fiber profiles.|
Carbon Fiber Tubes FAQ
1. How is the diameter of your tubes measured?
Except for pultruded tubes (diameter measured from outside), all DragonPlate tube diameters are measured from the inside of the tube (ID). To determine the approximate outside diameter, add 2x the wall thickness to the ID measurement.
2. What finish options do you offer for your tubes?
Finish options include gloss, natural, textured, and tooled, depending on tube type. Please see each tube type for finish options. We also offer a sanded finish upon request. Contact us for more details.
3. How do you recommend cutting DragonPlate carbon fiber tubes? Is there any safety gear that I should use?
DragonPlate carbon fiber tubes are pre-cut to the specified lengths or slightly oversized. The tubes are easily cut to length using a bandsaw, coping saw, or Dremel tool. Recommended precautions include wearing safety glasses, a dust respirator, and protective clothing when cutting, sanding or drilling, to limit exposure to the dust, which is an irritant.
4. Do you offer custom cutting of your carbon fiber tubes?
Yes! We can custom cut our carbon fiber tubes to your specified length. Contact us for details.