Industrial CF 3K Twill Glossy Carbon Fiber Pipe Roll Wrapped For Automotive
Contact Person : Terry.Chang, Annie.Liang
Phone Number : +86-13681832139
WhatsApp : +8613681832139
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Normal Corrugated Carton Packing for International Shipment||Delivery Time :||7 working days after receiving Order Pay|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union, L/C||Supply Ability :||1500pcs month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Tanku|
|Certification:||SGS, ROHS||Model Number:||OEM|
|Product Name:||Carbon Fiber Pipe Tube||Pattern:||Twill, Plain|
|Shape:||Cylindrical||Material:||Carbon Fiber Fabric+Resin|
|Application:||Cleaning Equipment, Automation Robotics, Telescoping Poles, Etc.||Advantage:||High Strength, Light Weight, Corrosion Resistance, Etc.|
Cylindrical Carbon Fibre Tube,
FPV Frame Carbon Fibre Tube,
Telescoping Poles Carbon Fibre Tube
High Strength Roll Wrapped Carbon Fiber Pipe Tube for Cleaning Equipment
Carbon Fiber Pipe Tube Description:
High quality carbon fiber pipe tube that can be used for many applications or custom projects. All our carbon fiber pipe tubes in this section are roll wrapped using high-grade carbon pre-preg, in a 2 x 2 twill weave pattern. Pre-preg is rolled onto a mandrel and placed in an oven to cure, resulting in a tube that is stiff and light.
Carbon fiber pipe tubes are ideal for automation robotics, telescoping poles, FPV frame, because of the lightweight and high strength. Roll wrapped carbon fiber tubes including twill weave or plain weave for outer fabrics, unidirectional for the inside fabric. Additionally, glossy and smooth sanded finish are all available. Generally, we offer black carbon tubes, if you have demand for color tubes, it'll cost more time.
1. Made of high modulus 100% carbon fiber with epoxy resin.
2. Great replacement for the low-grade aluminum wing tubes.
3. Weights only 1/5 of steel and 5 times stronger than steel.
4. Low Coefficiency Of Thermal Expansion, High-Temperature Resistance.
5. Good Tenacity, Good Toughness, Low Coefficiency Of Thermal Expansion.
1. Aerospace, Helicopters Model Drone, UAV, FPV, RC Model Parts
2. Manufacture Fixtures And Tooling, Industrial Automation
3. Sports Equipment, Musical Instruments, Medical Device
4. Building Construction Repair And Strengthening
5. Car Interior Decoration Parts, Art Products
|Product Name||Carbon Fiber Pipe Tube|
|Material||100% Carbon Fiber|
|Color||Black or custom|
|Size||Custom thickness and length|
|Fiber Type||1.Carbon fiber+carbon fiber
2.Carbon fiber+ glass fiber
3.Carbon fiber+aramid fiber
|Application||1. Aerospace, RC model parts Helicopters Model
2. Manufacture fixtures and tooling
3. Industrial automation and robotics
4. Sports equipment
5. Musical instruments
6. Scientific apparatus
7. Medical device
|Our Product||Carbon fiber tube, carbon fiber plate, carbon fiber profiles.|
Carbon Fiber Tubes FAQ
1. How is the diameter of your tubes measured?
Except for pultruded tubes (diameter measured from outside), all DragonPlate tube diameters are measured from the inside of the tube (ID). To determine the approximate outside diameter, add 2x the wall thickness to the ID measurement.
2. What finish options do you offer for your tubes?
Finish options include gloss, natural, textured, and tooled, depending on tube type. Please see each tube type for finish options. We also offer a sanded finish upon request. Contact us for more details.
3. How do you recommend cutting DragonPlate carbon fiber tubes? Is there any safety gear that I should use?
DragonPlate carbon fiber tubes are pre-cut to the specified lengths or slightly oversized. The tubes are easily cut to length using a bandsaw, coping saw, or Dremel tool. Recommended precautions include wearing safety glasses, a dust respirator, and protective clothing when cutting, sanding or drilling, to limit exposure to the dust, which is an irritant.
4. Do you offer custom cutting of your carbon fiber tubes?
Yes! We can custom cut our carbon fiber tubes to your specified length. Contact us for details.