SGS Certificated 3K Twill Weave Mat Carbon Fiber Large Diameter Thin Tube
Contact Person : Terry.Chang, Annie.Liang
Phone Number : +86-13681832139
WhatsApp : +8613681832139
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Normal Corrugated Carton Packing for International Shipment||Delivery Time :||7 working days after receiving Order Pay|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union, L/C||Supply Ability :||1500pcs month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Tanku|
|Certification:||SGS, ROHS||Model Number:||OEM|
|Product Name:||Carbon Fiber Tube||Material Description:||100% Toray Carbon Fiber|
|Size & Shape:||Customize The Size And Shape Available.||Tolerance:||Diameter Tolerance: +/-0.1mm|
|Fibre Orientation:||0, 90||Logo:||Available|
3K Full Carbon Fiber Tube,
UV Resistant 3K Carbon Fiber Tube,
4mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tube
Custom Dimension Round Twill Plain Matte Glossy 3K Full Carbon Fiber Tube
What is Carbon fiber?
Carbon fiber consists of carbon atoms bound together in long chains. Thousands of fibers are then combined to form tow (aka strands of bundled fibers). These tows can be woven together to create a fabric or spread flat to create a “Unidirectional” material. Then it is combined with an epoxy resin tomanufacture everything from tubing and flat plates to race cars and satellites.
Roll wrapping carbon fiber tubes is the process we use for composite tubes that are smaller and shorter in length. We utilize prepreg materials, including carbon fiber, fiberglass, kevlar and hybrids when roll wrapping tubes. Rolled tubes are ideal for applications that require the highest bending stiffness and lowest weight, such as telescoping poles, automation robotics, idler rollers, and UAV components.
Carbon fiber is used for many applications due to it’s unique properties. The major advantages of carbon fiber over traditional materials like steel, aluminum, wood and plastics include:
1. Lightweight. Super low density, only about 1.5 g/cm³.
(fiberglass 1.95,aluminum 2.7 and steel 7.85) less than 1/5 of steel.
2. Super strength. About 5 times of steel.
3. High modulus
4. Corrosion-resistant. Anti-acid,anti-alkali.
5. Never rust. Which is more excellent than stainless steel.
7. Durable. With a long lifetime.
9. X-ray transparency
10. Super high temperature-resistant
11. Pretty weak thermal conductivity
12. Superior dimensional stability
13. Supremely high rigidity
|Material||3K Carbon Fiber Tube|
|Technology||Roll-wrapped or pultrusion|
|Dimension||The existing inner diameter of the mold is 4mm-50mm with a length of 1m.|
|Customizable size: The maximum diameter can be 200mm, the longest can be 3m.|
|Surface||Black glossy/matte surface/painted|
|Glossy 3k weave/matte 3k weave|
|Color metal wire weave|
|Feature||lightweight, high strength|
|Working Temperature||Usually, -30-120 degrees, if special requirement, please let us know.|
|Place Of Origin||China|
|Function||Marine, Agriculture Tools, Arrow Shaft, Medical, Sport Products|
|Tolerance||Diameter Tolerance: +/-0.1mm|
1. It ensures that a year of quality assurance and 24 hours online customer service.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design, and all your private information.
3. Request for samples is accepted.
4. Drilling and slotting are accepted.
5. We guarantee the products to be manufactured with the finest materials and mature technics.
All tubes can be repaired at no charge if returned to us, postage prepaid, within one year.
1. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
Yes, we can produce your samples or technical drawings. We can create the molds and fixtures.
2. What are your terms of payment?
Usually, we accept T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight. For regular orders, Terms of payment 30% deposit, balance before shipment.
3. What is the lead time?
It usually takes 25 to 35 days after sample confirmation and receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
4. What are your terms of packing?
Generally, we pack our goods in neutral cartons. It is fragile we will make the wooden frame. and we also can according to your requirements.
5. What are your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost-effective for you.
6. How to solve the quality problems after sales?
Take photos of the problems and send them to us. We will make a satisfied solution for you within 24 hours after we confirm the problems.
7. Is it OK to print my logo on carbon fiber products?
Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
8. You are a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a factory. Welcome to visit our factory at any time.