SGS Certificated Personalized Custom High Strength 3K Carbon Fiber Tube
Contact Person : Terry.Chang, Annie.Liang
Phone Number : +86-13681832139
WhatsApp : +8613681832139
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Normal Corrugated Carton Packing for International Shipment||Delivery Time :||7 working days after receiving Order Pay|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union, L/C||Supply Ability :||1500pcs month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Tanku|
|Certification:||SGS, ROHS||Model Number:||OEM|
|Product Name:||Custom Carbon Fibre Tube||Technology:||Rolled-wrapping|
|Material:||100% Carbon Fiber||Color:||Black Or Any Color|
|Surface:||Natural, 3K Woven, Glossy Or Matte||Pattern:||Twill, Plain|
|Length:||Blow 5000mm||Application:||Cleaning Equipment, Automation Robotics, Telescoping Poles, Etc.|
Factory Sales Professional CNC High Strength 3K Fiber Custom Carbon Fibre Tube
Carbon fiber is an extremely lightweight reinforcing fiber derived from the element carbon. Sometimes known as graphite fiber, when this extremely strong material is combined with a polymer resin, a superior composite product is produced. Pultruded carbon fiber strip and bar offer extremely high strength and stiffness, unidirectional carbon fiber running longitudinally. Pultruded strip and bar are ideal for scale aircraft, gliders, musical instrument construction or any project that requires strength, rigidity and lightness.
1. Custom Carbon Fiber Tube/Tubing, Colored Carbon Fiber Tubes
· Size: Any Size Make-to-Order
· Appearance: We normally use 3k carbon. Custom made 1k,6k,12k
· Shape.: Round, Square, Oval or per your request
· Thickness: 0.25mm-50mm
2. Promising Carbon Fiber Tube/Tubing Strength.
3. Surface: Glossy/ Matte & Weave Pattern : Twill / Plain / UD
4. 100% Carbon Fiber, Not including of any Glassfiber Mix Carbon.
· Low Density : 55%~67% of aluminum
· High Strength,tenacity,high modulus
· High corrosion resistance
· UV resistance
· Electromagnetic transparency
· Dimensional stability
· Applicability under wide temperature range
6. Professional OEM Carbon Fiber CNC Cutting Parts, According to Customers Design Drawing(DWG.&DXF. format), Confidentiality DIY Design
|Name||Carbon Fiber Round Tube/Square Carbon Fiber Tube|
|Feature||1. Made of high modulus 100% carbon fiber imported from Japan with epoxy resin|
|2. Great replacement for the low-grade aluminum wing tubes|
|3. Weights only 1/5 of steel and 5 times stronger than steel|
|4. Low Coefficiency Of Thermal Expansion, High-Temperature Resistance|
|5. Good Tenacity, Good Toughness, Low Coefficiency Of Thermal Expansion|
|Line||3K Or 1K,1.5K, 6K|
|Color||Black, Gold, Silver, Red, Bue, Gree(Or With Color Silk)|
|Material||Japan Toray Carbon Fiber Fabric+Resin|
|Round Tube||6-60 mm||0.5,0.75,1/1.5,2,3,4 mm||1000,1200,1500 mm|
|Square Tube||8-38 mm||2,3 mm||500,600,780 mm|
|Application||1. Aerospace, Helicopters Model Drone, UAV, FPV, RC Model Parts|
|2. Manufacture Fixtures And Tooling, Industrial Automation|
|3. Sports Equipment, Musical Instruments, Medical Device|
|4. Building Construction Repair And Strengthening|
|5. Car Interior Decoration Parts, Art Products|
|Packing||3 layers of protective packaging: plastic film, bubble wrap, carton|
|(Normal size: 0.1 * 0.1 * 1 meter(width*height*length)|
Frequently Asked Questions About Carbon Fiber Tubes
1. What’s the feature of your product?
There are many good characteristics of our carbon fiber product, such as lightweight, high strength, durable, and fashion, etc.
2. Can I have a sample order?
Yes, we welcome sample orders to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable. For some products, we can offer free samples. Clients just need to bear the shipping cost.
3. What is the lead time?
The sample needs 1-3 days, mass production depends on order quantity. Normally 6-9 days.
4. Can you accept the mixed batch of different products?
Yes, we are support different product mix wholesale, no limit of raw materials and mechanical parts, and color specifications, etc.
5. What file need if need to do CNC Cutting or molding products?
We Need CAD DXF or DWG files for CNC cutting, 3D, STEP, STP, IGS Files for molding.
6. How do we do quality control?
We have inspectors to check each procedure to avoid any mistakes.
7. How do you pack the goods?
We wrap the goods with soft plastic bags first and then pack them using a cardboard box with foam board inside.
8. How is your after-sale service?
We provide our clients with excellent after-sale service including logistics tracking, application guide, problem solution,