Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||According To The Customer Request||Winding:||Multifilament|
|The Compressive Strength:||Super||Resin Type:||Special Formula Resin|
|Winding Angle:||45 Degree||Specifications Logy:||According To The Customer Request|
Carbon fiber tube Real Filament Wound Military Green Painting Full Carbon.
Ø light weight, only 1/5 of the steel
Ø good electrical conductivity.
Ø has excellent corrosion resistance and impact resistance performance.
Surface coating: no (according to requirements)
Surface effect: one-way smooth surface
Supply forms: build
Supply capacity: according to the mould number
Reasonable cooperation advantages: department team support!
1. Measure the performance indicators can be detected.
Step 3, 9 qc inspection.
2. Quality guarantee authentic raw materials
3. Fixed-point logistics guarantee
Sports, unmanned aerial vehicles (uavs)
Not easy to aging
Not easy to aging
Drill, such as processing
Carbon fiber winding of molding process
1. The wet winding Wet winding is fiber cluster (yarn belt), glue, directly under tension control winding
onto the mandrel.The advantages of wet winding for:
(1) 40% lower cost than dry winding;
(2) The product has good air tightness, because of the winding tension to squeeze bubbles, the excess
resin adhesive liquid and fill gaps;
(3) Fiber arrangement good parallelism;
(4) The wet winding, fiber resin adhesive solution, can reduce the fiber abrasion;
2. High efficiency (up to 200 m/min).Wet winding faults as follows:
(1) Resin waste is big, poor operating environment;
(2) Gel content and quality of the finished product is not easy to control;
(3) Less available for wet winding resin varieties.
3. Half dry winding After half dry winding is fiber rubber, en route to the winding to the mandrel, increases
a set of drying equipment, solvent to remove from the rubber yarn, compared with the dry method,
dispense with presoak glue process and equipment;Compared with wet method, can make the
products in the bubble content is lower.Three methods of winding, wet winding used in the
most common Dry winding is used only for high performance and high precision of
The advantages of the fiber winding
(1) Can be according to the stress of the product design winding, can give full play to the strength of the
fiber;(2) Than high strength: generally speaking, a filament wound pressure vessels with volume,
compared with pressure of steel container, the weight can reduce 40 ~ 60%;(3) High reliability: filament
winding is easy to realize mechanization and automation of production, process condition is determined,
put out the product quality is stable and accurate;(4) High efficiency: the mechanized or automated
production, need operation workers less, winding speed (240 m/min), therefore, high labor productivity.